les soldats masqués solidaires Index du Forum
les soldats masqués solidaires Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

FULL/The Wind Beneath My Wings 02-06-2016

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    les soldats masqués solidaires Index du Forum -> Découvrez les S-M-S -> Terrain public
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
elracar

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 05:55 (2016)    Sujet du message: FULL/The Wind Beneath My Wings 02-06-2016 Répondre en citant

The Wind Beneath My Wings > bit.ly/1t2Tc84

The Wind Beneath My Wings

10cf746e54
^ a b Billboard, 13 April 1996, p. At that point, Silbar and Montgomery started to aggressively pitch Wind Beneath My Wings to many of the biggest, name artists of the time. The first year "Wind Beneath My Wings" appeared on music industry trade publication charts in the United States was 1983. In fact, Wind Beneath My Wings has now won six ASCAP Pop Awards, and in 1999, was honored by ASCAP for being one of the most performed country songs of the century. Midlers musical director Marc Shaiman had played the song live for Midler, director Garry Marshall and co-producer Bonnie Bruckheimer, and they had all loved the song. Then in 1988, Silbar learned that Bette Midler would be recording Wind Beneath My Wings for her movie, Beaches. Writer(s) Larry Henley and Jeff Silbar Producer(s) Jimmy Bowen Gary Morris singles chronology "The Love She Found in Me" (1983) "The Wind Beneath My Wings" (1983) "Why Lady Why" (1983) . Oh, oh, oh, ohIt must have been cold there in my shadowTo never have sunlight on your faceYou were content to let me shine, that's your wayYou always walked a step behindSo I was the one with all the gloryWhile you were the one with all the strengthA beautiful face without a name for so longA beautiful smile to hide the painDid you ever know that you're my heroAnd everything I would like to be?I can fly higher than an eagleFor you are the wind beneath my wingsIt might have appeared to go unnoticedBut I've got it all here in my heartI want you to know I know the truth, of course I know itI would be nothing without youDid you ever know that you're my hero?You're everything I wish I could beI could fly higher than an eagleFor you are the wind beneath my wingsDid I ever tell you you're my hero?You're everything, everything I wish I could beOh and I, I can fly higher than an eagleFor you are the wind beneath my wings'Cause you are the wind beneath my wingsOh, the wind beneath my wingsYou, you, you, you are the wind beneath my wingsFly, fly, fly awayYou let me fly so highOh, you, you, you, the wind beneath my wingsOh, you, you, you, the wind beneath my wingsFly, fly so high against the skySo high I almost touch the skyThank you, thank youThank God for youThe wind beneath my wings Written by: Larry Henley / Jeff Silbar Lyrics licensed by LyricFind External linksNominate as Song of the Day iTunes: buy Wind Beneath My Wings Amazon: buy Wind Beneath My Wings Hype Machine: search for Bette Midler Wind Beneath My Wings Last.fm: search for Bette Midler Beaches Wind Beneath My Wings Pandora: search for Bette Midler Wind Beneath My Wings GoEar: Wind Beneath My Wings Spotify: search for Bette Midler Beaches Wind Beneath My Wings allmusic: Wind Beneath My Wings MusicBrainz: Wind Beneath My Wings Retrieved from " Categories: Song Bronze Songs Language/English Songs by Bette Midler Covers Featured in Movie Number-One Hits Number-One Hits by Song Number-One Hits in Australia Number-One Hits in the United States Billboard Hits Billboard Hits by Song Wikipedia articles/Song Songs W ITunes/Song Amazon/Song Songs with GoEar audio Allmusic/Song MusicBrainz/Song Add category Cancel Save Around Wikia's network Random Wiki Music About Help Community Central Careers Advertise API Contact Wikia Terms of Use Privacy Policy Global Sitemap Local Sitemap Content is available under Copyright. After this flurry of cuts, things quieted down a bit.

1 in Australia. Contents 1 Background 2 Gary Morris version 2.1 Chart performance 3 Bette Midler version 3.1 Track listing 3.2 Chart performance 4 References 5 External links . Web Design and Development by Adster Web Solutions LLC . Hewitt's recording became the first version of the song to be issued as a single and to appear on a national chart, peaking at #52 on Australia's Kent Music Report chart. One by one, the lines came in a spontaneous way. Larry created the title, said Silbar. Retrieved 1 April 2014. Retrieved March 23, 2014.

hands of deathconvert pdf to jpgthe voice s05e08pantera 3 watch it gomicrosoft office pro 64justice league completebreath me siamarvel agents shield season 2 episode 2pawg lizzie tuckerbattlestar galactica s02e07

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 05:55 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    les soldats masqués solidaires Index du Forum ->
   Terrain public
Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template higlightSilver created by larme d'ange